By - deyahTBATE
Wait, who are they protecting? Dicathen? If so then… yeah that makes sense.
Also works with her relationship with Arthur. Arthur did his best to convince her, delay her, and protect her from joining the war, and then >!sacrificed himself to save her when she got herself caught by two scythes after knowing she was being tracked by Agrona. She then honored his sacrifice by once again putting herself on a silver platter for the scythes by joining the elf rescue mission all the while knowing of her value to Agrona and that they could track her.!<
You didn't need to use the spoiler thing this sub is for light novel not manhwa
Well, better safe than sorry. The stuff I censored is in novel #7 so if someone is reading the novels and haven’t gotten that far yet they still have the opportunity to click off. Plus if anybody taps on the censored writing they only have themselves to blame for spoilers.
My memory sucks but from what I remember gramps wanted tess to go but then again that’s just me even though I felt like there could have been a different outcome but ALSO(sorry for making an essay) if I were to put her in my shoes, the moment she got caught it is hard to think of an escape plan with nicos aura pressing down on her and not being able to think straight. I mean your mind can only think so fast.
And this proceeded to go very right huh, no elves killed and her kingdom is definitely prospering after her courageous sacrifice for sure... 😅
They wouldn’t have gotten their hands on her if she had stayed in the underground ancient mage city/rebellion outpost.
The Scythes and retainers were stationed there because of Tessia. If she had not gone with them she would not have been captured. Also, she’s the one wanted to go to the base. The rescue party without her could have saved the elves from the transfer vehicles and then returned to the sanctuary without any losses- a successful mission. They may have saved more elves, but they lost more lives in the long run by Tessia being captured and turned into Cecilia’s vessel. The fact that Rinia warned Virion that Tessia would be lost, the fact that she gave him an opportunity to choose not to send Tessia, shows that there was another future open to them where she did not get captured.
So accurate. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get your popcorns here before reading the comments everyone
B-B-But she's a teenager who makes mistakes bro. Yeah I mean she might be an upper tier Silver core mage with a beast will and a royalty...she may have chosen to go to war and take responsibilities herself, nobody forced her to... But she's teenager. You can't compare her to a King.
Even kings make mistakes, usually the fatal kind.
I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or not...
*good, very good. that was the intention*
A king who was responsible for way more deaths in both of his lifetimes
yeah, that's what being a king, a commander who leads wars means.
Not on his enemies side……. I mean he was literally responsible for his own people dying……. That’s why this „meme“ doesn’t make sense.
With „his own“ people, I also mean his friends. He made several mistakes in his last life (abandoning Nico and „killing“ Cecilia, being responsible for literally killing millions of people (no matter guilty or innocent)). In his current life he was partly at fault for his father dying and also partly at fault for most of the deaths at the wall (while he flies off to Tess, he literally says that he knows abandoning the wall will definitely cost lifes)
I don’t even wanna hate on Arthur, he’s is my fav character by a mile (with Regis). It’s just that this Tess hate is getting really annoying
We don't know what happened after Grey killed Cecilia, so the word abandoning.....for all we know Nico committed suicide after Cecilia died, or went somewhere else.
It's not his fault, Cecilia went into his Blade, she used Art as a suicide tool, Art is the victim here.
>being responsible for literally killing millions of people (no matter guilty or innocent)
He destroyed the country that took from him everything he had, The Director that was running the orphanage, Nico and Cecilia. If it weren't for them, Art Nico and Cecilia would've been able to live a happier life.
>In his current life he was partly at fault for his father dying and also partly at fault for most of the deaths at the wall (while he flies off to Tess, he literally says that he knows abandoning the wall will definitely cost lifes)
I do admit that Arthur's action, to go try and rescue Tess to be foolish, the losses at the wall are Trodius's fault, not Arthur's. Arthur devised a plan to save as most live as he could by sacrificing the infrastructure of the wall, but Jasmine's father didn't listen and preferred to keep the wall amd sacrifice lives. Arthur isn't at fault here.
Arthur might be doing mistakes, but at the very least he tries to make up for them, and brings results that balance his mistakes. I'm not trying to hate on Tess, but let's be real, she didn't accomplish anything worth mentioning in the story. She was best girl when I started reading but I'm annoyed by her character, Art had to save god knows how many times (this trait is really annoying btw, like why can't we see Tess being a badass, or resolve problems on her own without Art intervention) amd other stuff as well.
I would've loved to see more moments between Art amd Tess during the war, like creating a special unit to take down Retainers, comprised of Art Tess and other people. Like this, we could see both Art and Tess fight together, and stuff happen.
Edit: btw, I don't know why you called it Tess hate, it's just a meme.
"like why can't we see Tess being a badass, or resolve problems on her own without Art intervention"
She a plot device bro, we can't be having that, *TM be "fumbling the bag" with Tess' character Ngl*
I don't think i'd ever call her "best girl" *though she's still one of my fav characters.* *(Sylvie best girl)*
>She a plot device bro, we can't be having that, TM be "fumbling the bag" with Tess' character Ngl
I know mate. Imagine how cool to have Tess fight with Art, like Caera is doing rn, it would've been so interesting.
>I don't think i'd ever call her "best girl" though she's still one of my fav characters. (Sylvie best girl)
Well I used to think that Tess was best girl but ain't gonna lie she was annoying in the during the 250 chapters. Jasmine is my best girl, happy that Art won't take her, I can claim her for myself. Sylvie is also a solid candidate, tho I daughter-zoned her.
"Imagine how cool to have Tess fight with Art, like Caera is doing rn, it would've been so interesting."
In my dreams bro, that would be soo interesting, and amazing. *Sigh~*
"Ain't Gonna lie she was annoying in the during the 250 chapters"
"Jasmine is my best girl, happy that Art won't take her, I can claim her for myself. Sylvie is also a solid candidate, tho I daughter-zoned her."
Ah, we're talking about "Best Girl" in "*that*"
Way.....Gimme, Aya then.
the part about Tessia and arthur fighting together, I think the author is building up to that. Now that she's the vessel for Legacy and shit, pretty sure she'll get her body back and be all super strong. She always wanted to fight alongside Arthur, gotta make that happen.
that's cool and all, but tbh at this point , for me it's a tad bit too late. If she somehow gets strong as Aether God Grey in the future, through ~~hard work~~ getting possessed by this "Legacy", I'll be just as annoyed. This legacy thingy, whatever it is, made Greys hard work and and skills seem almost worthless during their fight in King's Crown tournament. I'd be rather pissed if that repeats. And like the other dude said "She's a plot device bro", yeah. She'd feel like more a dues ex machina than a character.
"she'll get her body back and be all super strong. She always wanted to fight alongside Arthur, gotta make that happen"
Tbh, i'd rather see Character development from being Cecilia's vessel. *Though i'm sure she'll get some sort of Power boost.*
Its not like to be able to fight alongside Grey you need to be as strong as him though, i mean "other" characters aren't nearly as strong as him and fight side by side with him.
*(Cuz they're fighting "weak" enemies)*
As much as i'd like the fighting together bs, i would prefer her character to take another route. *Dunno if it'll ever happen tho, too much "fumbling the bag" on Tm's end*
I do agree with you. But the way they're building up this Legacy thing, it seems more than likely that It'll go that route. You know, Rinias warning about how dicathen will be doomed if Agrona has his hands on the legacy, Agronas obsession with this legacy. Would he give a shit about legacy if it wasn’t strong enough of a "thingy" that wouldn’t be even a threat to Asuras? Would Kezess send Aldir to blow up Elenoir, just to kill the legacy and to send a message to Agrona?
The only problem with Tess is that she still commits the same mistakes, and in the end of the day she's still the damsel in distress that always needs to be saved. The problem is that everyone's tired of that since like book 4. That's why I like Caera. It's kinda sad that we all know that Tess will be the main girl and nothing will change that
"and in the end of the day she's still the damsel in distress that always needs to be saved. "
*plot device moment*
"That's why I like Caera. It's kinda sad that we all know that Tess will be the main girl and nothing will change that"
Eh, i'd rather see Tessia change and develop then see Caera become main girl. Especially now that Turtle has a reason so give her some *"massive"* development. *(Regardless, Tess could also die and Caera could take over as "main" girl)*
but caera big heart and strong!!11!111111!
Tess did not do the same mistakes over and over again……. The damsel in distress in the school arc was completely Arthur’s fault (although you can’t blame him), because of the beast will. Like what’s she supposed to do, when her beast will is corrupted and hindering her and everything. So the first real damsel in distress moment for her was maybe when she made the mistake of thinking she could fight alone and I think Aya had to safe her. It’s not like she didn’t learn anything from that. When she went out to save her parents, it wasn’t something she did because she was overconfident in her abilities or something. Her „mistake“ was wanting to save her parents, which lead to an annoying decision (I admit that), but it’s not like the decision wasn’t understandable and most people would’ve done the same.
Also, what do you define as „damsel in distress“? Just getting in a situation, where your life is saved by someone else? It’s not like Arthur had to save Caeras life more then one time, while Caera didn’t save Arthur’s life even one time……. Oh wait, although Caera isn’t weak, Arthur already had to save her on multiple occasions in the span of what? A month? It’s not like she’s really helping him in a fight. Like what can you even expect? Like with Tess, how is she supposed to be even near Arthur’s level (which would be required to actually help him in a fight). Her main purpose in this story until now is, that she helps Arthur mentally. To hide everything and apart from a comedian wolf, not having anyone to talk to, is really bad for Arthur. She’s important, not as a „fighting alongside Arthur“ character, but more as a good friend who helps with Arthur’s emotional instability. Caera is currently one of the most important characters and I really like her, but don’t make her some super strong woman, because she’s not. I mean I don’t even see where Caeras character is going……. Will Arthur drop her? Like what is she supposed to do? I hope she gets some power up, so she would actually be on scythe level, but I can’t see her fighting alongside Arthur in the future (although I hope she will). Like what’s she supposed to do against the scythes? Against maybe Cecilia? Against The Asuras?
Bro she was literally introduced as a damsel in distress, and it's completely irrelevant whether it's Arthur's fault because it doesn't change the fact she needs to be saved constantly. Even now she needs to be saved yet again!!! Like at some point it gets old and when she went to rescue the elves, I'm sure most readers already knew something was going to happen to her because that's pretty much on brand with her at this point.
To the Caera point, she has been more useful to Arthur during the short time we've seen her, than Tess has been throughout the whole story. Also there's a lack of chemistry with Tess imo, and more so with Caera.
1. with „abandoning Nico“ I didn’t mean what happened after Cecilia died. We have yet to know what happened after that. Anyway, he abandoned and rejected Nico when he needed him most. Nico was (with Cecilia and the headmaster) the only family that Arthur/Grey ever had. He came onto Arthur in a moment of need and literally brought him evidence. While I can see why Arthur would at first try to defend his „master“ (because she saved him after he was tortured and trained him), it’s just a shitty decision to reject Nico. If I remember right, Nico called Arthur during his training and wanted him to help Cecilia, which Arthur did a few times, but later on he „abandoned“ him and didn’t help him anymore. Again, during the tournament Nico (they were as close as brothers) comes begging onto Arthur and tells him everything with proof and Arthur rejects him. That’s what I meant by „abandoning“.
2. yea, Cecilia „used“ him as suicide tool, but I‘m sorry, Arthur is partly at fault. By not believing Nico and fighting for real against Cecilia, he was partly at fault for killing her. I don’t know what would’ve happened if Arthur believed Nico. Maybe all 3 would’ve been captured and tortured, maybe Cecilia would’ve found another way to commit suicide or maybe they would’ve gotten through with their plan and would’ve been able to escape, who knows? However, all of these choices would’ve been better and the current Arthur wouldn’t have done what Grey did.
3. yeah, because he had to kill thousands and thousands of innocent people and not only the soldiers and the one‘s at fault……..
4. Arthur himself admitted that his decision to leave the wall costed life’s (without taking into account that this flamesworth bastard changing the plan). It’s not debatable that his decision costed life’s. However it is debatable how many life’s it costed and if you can add his dads life as well. In my opinion he is partly at fault as well. And with partly, I don’t mean he is the most responsible for the deaths, but he has a joint guilt. Arthur should’ve at least the though that if he leaves, Trodius would maybe change the plan again. Arthur could’ve ordered his plan, which would’ve left Trodius in no position to change the plan.
5. I know what you mean, but who the fuck (aside from Arthur) accomplished something worth mentioning in this story? It was literally a 1 man army Arthur against a whole fucking country of Demi gods. The lances did shit and the only 2 characters who actually did something were Virion and maybe Aya. Tess on the other hand (as a silver core mage) defeated a retainer, so I wouldn’t say she did nothing worth of mentioning. Also it’s funny that Arthur is mostly at fault for having to save Tess. Like the whole school arc, Tess was just in danger because Arthur gave her the beast will. I don’t wanna blame Arthur on that, but it’s just unfair to just call her someone who has to get saved by Arthur. Also I‘m pretty sure that Arthur would’ve done the same Tess did that would be some good character development. If Arthur’s parents would’ve got captured, the moment Arthur hears this, he’s gone and I wouldn’t blame him. And yeah, I also would’ve liked some badass moments between Arthur and Tess (and maybe they will still come), but in no fight that Arthur fought (maybe apart from the mana-beast-slaughtering at the wall), would she have been any help and you can’t blame her for this.
>he abandoned and rejected Nico when he needed him most.
Rejected Nico ? Are you referring to before the duel ? How would've Art resolved the situation ? Nico came from nowhere and told him confusing things.
>He came onto Arthur in a moment of need and literally brought him evidence.
Tell me what could've Arthur done ? Nothing. Nico came right before the duel, and it was the last to nominate the King of the country. If Grey didn't show up, he would've been disqualified, and wouldn't be able to become king, amd wouldn't be able to get his revenge on the headmaster's death.
>it’s just a shitty decision to reject Nico.
He didn't reject Nico, the timing was just awful. Arthur had been training for week or months for that days duel to become king, yet out of nowhere Nico appears and says stuff like Vera is an evil person, who instigated everything, and kidnapped Cecilia. Arthur was more than confused.
>If I remember right, Nico called Arthur during his training and wanted him to help Cecilia, which Arthur did a few times, but later on he „abandoned“ him and didn’t help him anymore.
I don't remember this part. Idk what kind of training you are referring to, nor how Art would've been able to help. It's been a while since I read Grey's chapters, feel free to give me the number.
I might not remember what might've or not have happened, but I do remember that Art has been training in Vera's house for months, and that each one of them was on a specific class, and Art was focused on becoming a King, amd didn't want to be the third wheel, and let Nico and Cecilia have their time. Moreover why has Arthur to always intervene,can't the man be left alone.
>Again, during the tournament Nico (they were as close as brothers) comes begging onto Arthur and tells him everything with proof and Arthur rejects him. That’s what I meant by „abandoning“.
What would Nico and Grey be able to do ? The duel was about to start, Art can't be eliminated from the duel since he spent years training for that moment. How would they be able to free Cecilia and take revenge on Vera ? It was a lost cause to begin with.
> yea, Cecilia „used“ him as suicide tool, but I‘m sorry, Arthur is partly at fault.
Excuse me ? Cecilia was beating the shit out of Grey, and then went and killed herself. What should've had Arthur done ? Let Cecilia kill him ? She was going to if Art wasn't serious.
Sorry mate but rn I'm wondering whether your desire to defend Tess is so biased that you want downgrade every thing Art has done, and make him the culprit of everything that happened, just so that Tess can seem more likable.
>3. yeah, because he had to kill thousands and thousands of innocent people and not only the soldiers and the one‘s at fault……..
So give up on his revenge ? And let the organization that took everything away from him free to do that what they did to other people ? Moreover it's not like the members of Vera's organisation have hand bands where it is said I'm from Vera's Organisation, better get rid of all the filth at once and not just the tip and let the roots bring other disasters. Moreover it's just the lives of unimportant people so who cares.
>Arthur should’ve at least the though that if he leaves, Trodius would maybe change the plan again. Arthur could’ve ordered his plan, which would’ve left Trodius in no position to change the plan.
How would've Arthur known ? He was finally meeting his parents after a long time, Tess was there too, and Trodios didn't seem to object the idea. You say that beacuse you are a reader, how would've Art thought that Trodius wouldn't listen to him ?
>Tess on the other hand (as a silver core mage) defeated a retainer, so I wouldn’t say she did nothing worth of mentioning.
Yeah, a retainer by Name only, and did that after the whole war was over, so what was the point ? and she got captured afterwards, so Arthur's sacrifice was vain.
>Also it’s funny that Arthur is mostly at fault for having to save Tess. Like the whole school arc, Tess was just in danger because Arthur gave her the beast will. I don’t wanna blame Arthur on that, but it’s just unfair to just call her someone who has to get saved by Arthur.
Arthur could be considered at fault only in the school Arc, the other times were Tess's. Each time we saw her in the story, I was mentally preparing myself for the worst and for when Art was going to appear and save her. Also it's not Tess's fault per se or anyone's fault, it's just the redundancy and how Tess is handled that makes this annoying.
Sorry but most of your points don't make that much sense imo. Like you are trying so bad to sell us Tess by downgrading Art. I'm not gonna judge nor question you, but if you want to sell us Tess, give us her strong points, instead of comparing her to Art and downplaying him. Arthur is excusable since he's the MC, we know his struggles and can relate to him so his mistakes aren't that important, while Tess is a foreign person, we hardly got a pov of her, so we can't really relate to her and her struggles. And even if we can, it's not going to be on the same level as with Arthur, since that's how TurtleMe made the story, we hardly enjoyed moments with her.
Love Tess if you want, no one judges you nor should, but you won't sell her to most people by saying that Art is worse than her, at the very least that's how I see it.
right on bruv. I'd also add one more thing to what you said. Grey was captured and tortured viciously to near death by those fuckers. Madam Vera saved him. To him she was damn saint. She also trained him took care of him. He didn't know what her true intentions were. So Nico suddenly comes out of nowhere and says Vera is an evil cunt. So of course he was conflicted.
oh btw he didn't utter a word about that torture part to Nico and Cecilia. There were 2 reasons why he wanted to become a king. Firstly, revenge and then to protect his friends. It's weird that some people only focus on the first part. Sure, the latter part of his plan went horribly wrong but to say that he abandoned them for selfish reasons...it's like they're looking at only one side of the story.
1. In chapter 223 (e-Book Version), Nico tells Arthur about his plan and everything. I got it kinda wrong, because he told Arthur about his plan to run away, but didn’t ask Arthur for help. He just told him that what he’s doing is wasting his life and that the headmaster wouldn’t have want that. However in chapter 229 (e-book), we get to know that Nico requested Arthur’s help to find Cecilia. At the start Arthur helped him, but after some time he said that it was too dangerous for him to help him, because „it wasn’t unheard of for competitors in the King’s Crown to be kidnapped and ransomed back to their families, or even to disappear.“. After he does that, he assures himself that his own safety and winning the tournament is most important for him (so even more important than to help your best friend and only family, when they are in need). As if that’s not bad enough, at the day of the final, Nico comes begging for Arthur’s help. He not only comes with proof, that Arthur’s master is behind everything, but also comes with a plan to free Cecilia and escape with her. He tells Arthur that the plan is safe, but he would only be able to do it, with Arthur’s help. Arthur however rejects him and tells him that he’s insane (chapter 240, e-book). You make it sound like Nico went onto Arthur, without having even an idea on how to save Cecilia, when in reality he had a plan. Abandoning Nico in that moment (his only family left), was a shit decision. Like I said, Arthur kinda had a good reason, because that woman was the one to save him and give him the opportunity to compete in the tournament, but if your best friend (maybe even considered a brother), comes onto you with evidence and a plan to save his loved one (also Arthur’s family), it’s just the wrong decision to reject him.
2. yea, he would’ve had to give up on his revenge, but he would’ve been able to save and help his family. Like the current Arthur would’ve put his own family above his seeking for revenge. I can understand the need for revenger, but giving up his own life and rejecting what’s left of his family? That was simply the wrong decision and it was a shit decision.
3. of course I didn’t mean that Arthur killed her by fighting her. Yeah Cecilia completely bodied Arthur and he didn’t have a chance. I really don’t think that if Arthur held back, that Cecilia would’ve killed Arthur though. Cecilia fought the way she did to not get under suspicion. Arthur killed Cecilia, by not helping Nico. So he didn’t directly killed her, but he indirectly killed her (of course with our intention). Arthur really pissed me off by putting his revenger over Nico and not believing Nico. He not only rejected Nico, but said he doesn’t believe him. Anyway, like I said, I don’t hate Arthur for that. He had his reason to be a bit suspicious and not help Nico, but imo it was the wrong decision by a mile.
4. yes, like I said, he should’ve gave up his revenger (at least for the moment). He should’ve helped and protected the thing that was actually left of his family. The organization didn’t take everything away from him. Yes, they killed the headmaster, but he still had Nico and Cecilia. Like I don’t know what you are even arguing about, because Arthur literally said that what he did was wrong and that he regrets what he did.
5. It’s not like Arthur should’ve known, but the thought should’ve crossed his mind. He already knew Trodius (although only from stories), but if I remember correctly, when he met him he also knew that Trodius didn’t like Arthur’s plan. So considering what he vaguely knew about Trodius and everything, he should’ve known that this was a possibility. He could’ve just gave them orders, instead of a suggested plan and it would’ve not happened. Anyway, I don’t want to blame Arthur for most of the deaths or his fathers death, but I would have to give him at least a tiny bit of responsibility for what happened. However, he was 100% at fault for the deaths that would’ve happened even without the plan being changed. Like Arthur literally said that him abandoning the wall will cost lifes…… I don’t see where there is even a discussion? I‘m not hating on Arthur for what he did at the wall, because I think it was understandable and yes, I don’t really blame him for what happened. At least not for what happened because of the plan being changed, because he still sacrificed life’s (although I‘m not even hating him for that, but it simply should „counter“ the meme above).
6. I‘m not even trying to sell Tess. I just want to show the hypocrisy between the 2 characters, because 1 gets way more hate for doing way less, despite having only 1/3 of the others lifetime. Also of course was killing the retainer rather meaningless. I just wanted to show that she wasn’t completely useless. Like every single one in this war (apart from Arthur and maybe Virion), was useless. Giving some 17 year old girl shit for not being really that useful in the war, when not even the lances were useful, is just unfair. And for what she actually did and why I like her, is that she possibly has the most impact on Arthur’s character development. Like she’s the reason for Arthur’s emotional growth and the change in Arthur’s personality is what I like most about him. I also just think that she’s the best fit for him. I mean I like her as a whole and everything, but she is one of the most important characters in Arthur’s development (arguably the most important) and she did a whole lot of good for Arthur. I still hope for a redemption arc for her and I think that she will definitely have one and that she will fight side to side with Arthur.
After all, if one doesn’t like Tess it’s okay with me and I don’t even care. If one finds her annoying, that’s also okay and everything. This comparison and everything is just stupid and it’s quiet annoying, because this comparison is not only wrong but it would also be unfair
Such a long essay my mind is in shambles 🥲
IIRC it was stated that 1 million people died in that war. It was never mentioned that it was only his countrymen.
Yeah, it were also completely innocent people from the other side. I expressed myself badly. I don’t have any problem with people dying in war and yeah, tactics is a kings responsibility. Of course people will die. It’s more about abandoning Nico and being therefore mostly at fault for Cecilias death, killing thousands of innocent people, being partly at fault for his dads death and partly at fault for most of the deaths at the wall. Like if you are looking at what they have done (also taking into account their fucking life experience), Arthur really is not like the army guy in this meme. It’s just stupid Tess hate. Arthur isn’t some Dicathen hero, who would do everything for this country. He would always put his family above everything and I think that’s a great character development and Arthur not being some king of hero is actually better.
I swear it’s getting annoying at this point
Isn’t she still being controlled tho? Or what happened?
And now? What’s your point?
I have no point I haven’t read all the novels so I’m curious lmao
It got annoying a long time ago. Just ignore them like I do, don't give them the attention they starve for.
Assume this is somehow tied with newest novel chapters ? Havent read them since Arthur +/- solved the Mirror situation.
I gotta admit tho, its funny seeing people pull the most batshit reasoning out of their ass on this topic
I love how Caera shippers say that Tess shippers are more toxic and annoying but then they continue making memes to start ship wars.
No one gives a shit about ship wars, the memes are just funny
I don't believe I attached anything in support of Caera in my post. I simply posted a single image about something that was objectively true: Tess failed to protect her comrades. I don't hate Tess. I don't like Caera. I don't see where you got this idea about my viewpoint from.
Only characters name I see is Arthur and Tessia. So war between who exactly? Is shitting on Tess = ship war nowadays?
From what i've seen/heard,
Caera shippers*(Who hate Tess)* are *WAY* more toxic and annoying then Tess shippers lol, Both sides are pretty toxic tho.
It’s true, although I can definitely forgive Tess for what’s she’s done because she only had the best intentions in doing so
Arthur did as many mistakes as Tess
Ooh boy, I can smell this dumpster fire through my monitor. Anyone wanna bet on how many comments this gets within a margin of 5? I say 80-85.
The one who wins...we'll decide the prize later. NO EDITING YOUR COMMENTS OF COURSE
"NO EDITING YOUR COMMENTS OF COURSE"
*Alright, Ima go with 60-65*
It feels like I'm cheating but 50-60
Oh extra rules: time limit is 24 hours since the post. Only reply to this comment thread to place bets and don't spam comments so that ya'll can't manipulate the results
I say 60-65
More like >!Cecilia getting her revenge thanks to Fate!< Nah im joking
but tess isn't throwing the bombs at elenoir in this image
compare tess with art very brainless comparison. can you say that who is useful in war arc? is art so useful? why they lose the war? why not you compare who not attend in war?
Interesting choice of words bro