By - numericaldragon
r/kitting would love this 💜🧶
Edited to add: I also love this!
Thanks! I had no idea this sub existed and I love it!
Yes, we do!
Me, who subscribes to r/cats and r/knitting: “Wait, where was this posted?”
And yet if you knit her an actual sweater she’d likely want nothing to do with it.
I have a dog that does this. Anything big enough to get her head through. If she can't, she shoves her muzzle into it.
October hat is a beautiful pattern, I made one in February and just recently finished my second one (on which I put my own spin), they make wonderful gifts
I love the pattern! This is my first attempt at cables and it’s going to be a gift for my husband - his birthday is Sunday.
did you had trouble with the cast on?
the first one I made i screwed up 3 times before getting it wright only to realize I used the wrong needles just as I was about to change them, decided to start from scratch and then messed up the cast on once again before actually getting it right
I didn’t want to try that provisional cast on so I just did the alternative long tail cast on with the smaller needles. Also since the cord on the smaller needles was too long, I just knitted the entire brim flat and didn’t join in the round until I switched to the bigger needles. I just used the tail from the cast on to seam up the brim after I knitted a few rounds.
Great start! Please let us know the name of the pattern (if you used one, or steps you took in the design process) and the name of the yarn per our subreddit rules. Thank you. :)
Also, please avoid having the pattern in the background of photos.
The pattern is October Hat: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/october-hat-3 and the yarn is Lion Brand wool ease in linen. I’ll make sure to move the pattern out of the pic next time!
**PATTERN:** [October Hat](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/october-hat-3) by [Sloane Rosenthal](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/sloane-rosenthal)
* Category: Accessories > Hat > Beanie, Toque
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/KelbourneWoolens/661245772/October_Hat_9_square_medium.jpg) [Img 2](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/KelbourneWoolens/651471957/October_Hat_10_medium.jpg) [Img 3](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/KelbourneWoolens/651471967/October_Hat_4_medium.jpg) [Img 4](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/KelbourneWoolens/651471953/October_Hat_1_medium.jpg) [Img 5](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/KelbourneWoolens/651471952/October_Hat_3_square_medium.jpg)
* Price: Free
* Needle/Hook(s):US 5 - 3.75 mm, US 7 - 4.5 mm
* Weight: Aran | Gauge: 29.0 | Yardage: 220
* Difficulty: 3.17 | Projects: 1620 | Rating: 4.82
Please use caution. Users have reported effects such as seizures, migraines, and nausea when opening Ravelry links. [More details.](https://www.lizcorke.com/2020/07/26/2020-7-21-ravelry-accessibility/) | I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*
Thank you for your consideration!