By - HailSunray1999
the first cat looks like a sad babushka are they ok.. poor little meow meow... harsh russian winters...
beautiful scarf tho
He's seriously the most pampered kitty I've ever met, but yes he does the sad kitty face very well. Hahahah thanks I'm super proud of it.
This is the mistake rib scarf [mistake rib scarf](https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mistake-rib-scarf-11) that I've been knitting for the past three weeks. The wool is denim look by Elle, 100% acrylic (totally regret this choice as I spent so long making it and I wished I'd picked something nicer)
A dear friend lives very far away from me and I have the opportunity to send him a Christmas present with a friend leaving on Friday to the same country. I have no idea if he even likes wearing scarves hahahah and this is my first project and finished object and the first knitting item I'm gifting so it's been a tad stressful.
I have actually been using this project as a distraction from my finals that I finished with on Monday so now I have a degree and a new hobby. Thanks so much for the community that everyone has created here it has really helped me survive such a stressful time.
We are going into summer where I live but I'm planning on next knitting a cardigan for myself and will definitely be sharing the process.
I hope I have linked everything correctly.
Your post looks great. Welcome to knitting!
**PATTERN:** [Mistake Rib Scarf](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mistake-rib-scarf-11) by [Purl Soho](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/purl-soho)
* Category: Accessories > Neck / Torso > Scarf
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/purlsoho/265130815/mistake-rib-scarf-mm-600-6-294x441_medium.jpg) [Img 2](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/purlsoho/265130812/mistake-rib-scarf-mm-600-4_medium.jpg) [Img 3](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/purlsoho/265130809/mistake-rib-scarf-mm-600-10-315x441_medium.jpg) [Img 4](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/purlsoho/265130808/mistake-rib-scarf-mm-600-12-352x441_medium.jpg) [Img 5](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/purlsoho/265130814/mulberry-merino-black-green_medium.jpg)
* Price: Free
* Needle/Hook(s):US 6 - 4.0 mm
* Weight: Sport | Gauge: 27.0 | Yardage: 654
* Difficulty: 1.59 | Projects: 1246 | Rating: 4.75
Please use caution. Users have reported effects such as seizures, migraines, and nausea when opening Ravelry links. [More details.](https://www.lizcorke.com/2020/07/26/2020-7-21-ravelry-accessibility/) | I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*