Throwback Thursday (old project) - Phoenix rising
By - A_nunny_moose
Pattern: Wingspan by Kyle Vey
Yarn: Blue Brick Co. Mammoth gradient, the colorway is Kilauea but I think it was discontinued
This project is fiddly if you are going to use a gradient. The feathers are all capped and bound off individually so make sure there isn’t a big color shift too close to the end of your project. You can see some of my feathers end in purple and some jump straight to blue.
**PATTERN:** [Wingspan](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wingspan-3) by [Kyle Vey](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/kyle-vey)
* Category: Accessories > Neck / Torso > Shawl / Wrap
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/knitaholicto/621960301/IMG_1845_medium.JPG) [Img 2](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/knitaholicto/621960311/IMG_1855_medium.JPG) [Img 3](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/knitaholicto/621960309/IMG_1857_medium.JPG) [Img 4](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/knitaholicto/621960306/IMG_1844_medium.JPG) [Img 5](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/knitaholicto/621960305/IMG_1856_medium.JPG)
* Price: 13.0 CAD
* Needle/Hook(s):US 3 - 3.25 mm, US 7 - 4.5 mm
* Weight: Fingering | Gauge: 32.0 | Yardage: 400
* Difficulty: 6.58 | Projects: 1251 | Rating: 4.54
[Im seeking feedback on new features!](https://www.reddit.com/r/knitting/comments/9q0y2v/meta_seeking_feedback_on_potential_new_features/) | *I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*
Crikey, that's incredible ...
So is your user name. :D
Beautiful, beautiful shawl!
Wow. Just wow.
I don't think I would ever take it off.
I gave it as a gift to a woman who retired from the military. I knit a second one in different colors but I am not in love with it. Might gift that one out too and have a third go at it.
I have had this projects on my favorites list forever, I just can't bring myself to knit it. I'm always in admiration of those that do, let alone more than one! 😍
This is intense and wonderful
Wow, that was a pain in the ass to knit. I got it when it was released. Yours looks gorgeous.
😮 Wow. This is spectacular. Truly. Bravo.
Omg I have been invited to participate in a calling of the elements ceremony, and my element is fire. I am so jelly - if I owned this it would be PERFECT to wear!!!
So. Gorgeous. Well done 😍
my mouth actually fell open. fantastic!
That's is AWESOME!