I fell into a burning shawl of fire. . . And modified it with some beads.
By - A_nunny_moose
*And it burns, burns, burrrns, the shawl of fire, the shawl of fireeee*
I’m at Disneyland with my granddaughter and you just gave me my first big, honest laugh of the day. It’s 8pm. Thank you!
Pattern: Radiata by Nim Teasdale
Yarn: Apple Tree Knits gradient. I think this colorway was discontinued, the closest would be Raspberry Cake Gradient
**PATTERN:** [Radiata](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/radiata) by [Nim Teasdale](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/nim-teasdale)
* Category: Accessories > Neck / Torso > Shawl / Wrap
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NimbleNim/381011546/image_medium.jpg) [Img 2](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NimbleNim/379927867/image_medium.jpg) [Img 3](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NimbleNim/381010718/image_medium.jpg) [Img 4](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NimbleNim/379927864/image_medium.jpg) [Img 5](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NimbleNim/381004863/image_medium.jpg)
* Price: 5.5 USD
* Needle/Hook(s):US 4 - 3.5 mm, US 6 - 4.0 mm
* Weight: Fingering | Gauge: None | Yardage: 437
* Difficulty: 3.16 | Projects: 312 | Rating: 4.74
[Im seeking feedback on new features!](https://www.reddit.com/r/knitting/comments/9q0y2v/meta_seeking_feedback_on_potential_new_features/) | *I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*
That is a gorgeous choice for fall!
I am just stunned 😯 BRAVISIMO!
Those beads are an exquisite touch, especially for weighing down the edge a little. Nicely knitted!
Now I have Johnny Cash stuck in my head. Beautiful shawl! I wish I had three more lives so I could make all the things.
Wow. Just wow. Love it.
I fell into the burning beads of fire…
That's hot. 🔥🔥🔥
lol awesome fire shawl
This is glorious!!
How difficult would you say this pattern was? Like on a scale of 1-10? It's absolutely stunning!
That’s a tough call. Depends on your comfort level with lace and how long you have been knitting. I would probably put it at 5? It’s pretty intuitive to knit. Doesn’t require a huge amount of focus.
Incredible work! Well done!
This turned out absolutely stunning! I adore your color choice.
This is gorgeous! It's like a phoenix!
I actually did a wingspan shawl in a flame gradient that does look like phoenix’s wings. I gave it as a present but I still have the pics.
Oooo! I'd love to see it!
Damn. That's so gorgeous!
Wow. I have no other words. Just… WOW.
That's so beautiful! I love it :)
Ooooooh I love it!!!!!
Beautiful. Does anyone know if there is an off Ravelry link?
It’s stunning! It looks absolutely perfect. Did you make any mistakes? I know I’d be thinking my way through if I tried that pattern. I need to give a client/friend a thank you for an incredible vacation she gave me and I was thinking of making a shawl. I can only aspire to something this lovely. Do you sell on Etsy?