First finished wearable- Just in time for our Iceland honeymoon!
By - ivyday
Knit with Malabrigo Rasta in Azules (MC) and Boreal (CC)
Super easy pattern for a newbie like me! I've been knitting less than 9 months and I don't have a lot of free time. 🤣
**PATTERN:** [LotusFlowerBeanie](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lotusflowerbeanie) by [BKnitsHandmade](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/bknitshandmade)
* Category: Accessories > Hat > Beanie, Toque
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/BKnitsHandmade/755712501/6B647DF2-A3BA-48C2-ABBD-9D00156F542D_medium.jpeg) [Img 2](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/BKnitsHandmade/755175090/243D77B2-B42E-4268-A626-DD05A7D935C9_medium.jpeg) [Img 3](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/BKnitsHandmade/755712573/5A53D014-CD23-4E80-B145-207FCB5C73D9_medium.jpeg) [Img 4](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/BKnitsHandmade/755712502/7BB4F61F-0E86-456C-AF70-228561F94442_medium.jpeg) [Img 5](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/BKnitsHandmade/755712494/B732823A-270A-4569-B57E-2D2A2DFB67CB_medium.jpeg)
* Price: 11.0 USD
* Needle/Hook(s):US 9 - 5.5 mm, US 10½ - 6.5 mm, US 11 - 8.0 mm, US 13 - 9.0 mm, US 15 - 10.0 mm
* Weight: Super Bulky | Gauge: None | Yardage: None
* Difficulty: 3.12 | Projects: 657 | Rating: 4.66
[Im seeking feedback on new features!](https://www.reddit.com/r/knitting/comments/9q0y2v/meta_seeking_feedback_on_potential_new_features/) | *I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*
Lovely! Having just come back from Iceland I can confirm you'll definitely need it!!
Oh I can imagine! I'm so excited, I don't even care if I'm cold the whole time 🤣
You'll love it! I wasn't too cold but we got really lucky with the weather. Just be prepared for wind and rain (I'm Scottish so neither of these things were a surprise to me, lol). We spent the last day museum-hopping in Reykjavik and it was absolutely pouring with rain.
Congratulations on all of this, the hat, the honeymoon, travel, everything!
Got back from Iceland three weeks ago - it was my favorite place I’ve ever travelled!! I even brought some wool yarn home to make some socks!
Where'd you get the yarn? I'm super tempted to buy a hoard while I'm there
Just at a gift shop in Reykjavík! I saw a little bit everywhere, and a ton at a gift shop in Vík.