By - craftydarling
Not the OP but I've made these a bunch. They're so cute and easy.
[Boo Yah & Belfry pattern](https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/belfry--boo-yah)
**PATTERN:** [Belfry & Boo-yah!](http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/belfry--boo-yah) by [Susan Claudino](http://www.ravelry.com/designers/susan-claudino-2)
* Category: Toys and Hobbies > Softies > Animal
* Photo(s): [Img 1](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NoKnitSherlock/401328984/BelfryandBooyahSpiderEyes_medium.JPG) [Img 2](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/mostlymunchies/401389693/IMG_2680_medium.JPG) [Img 3](https://images4-g.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NoKnitSherlock/401328989/Booyah_together_medium.JPG) [Img 4](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NoKnitSherlock/401329237/Belfry_together_medium.JPG) [Img 5](https://images4-f.ravelrycache.com/uploads/NoKnitSherlock/401328992/BooyahandBelfryZombieEyes_medium.JPG)
* Price: 6.0 USD
* Needle/Hook(s):US 5 - 3.75 mm
* Weight: Worsted | Gauge: None | Yardage: 53
* Difficulty: 2.56 | Projects: 342 | Rating: 4.92
[Im seeking feedback on new features!](https://www.reddit.com/r/knitting/comments/9q0y2v/meta_seeking_feedback_on_potential_new_features/) | *I found this post by myself! [Opt-Out](https://goo.gl/forms/0B8m4Ra8czpw4gzw1) | [About Me](https://github.com/TN-1/LinkRav_Bot/wiki) | [Contact Maintainer](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=randomstonerfromaus)*
Omgoodness! Too cute! Do you have a pattern?/ how long did this take you?
So cute !!
Also, what yarn was used for the black one ???
Agreed. That black yarn is speaking to me!
Great work! Please let us know the name of the patterns (if you used one, or steps you took in the design process) and the name of the yarns per our subreddit rules. Thank you. :)
Were these marked as spam? I’m sorry I forgot to post the pattern. They were made using Susan claudino’s (noknitsherlock)’s pattern belfrey and booyah on Ravelry. I used super bulky yarn and 6.5mm needles, and my own hand dyed yarn.🦇🎃
They were not marked as spam but they were removed.
You are using /r/knitting to promote your business by posting repeatedly without providing pattern and yarn information.
Please review [reddit's guidelines](https://www.reddithelp.com/hc/en-us/articles/205926439) involving self promotion:
>Feel free to post links to your own content (within reason). But if that's all you ever post, or it always seems to get voted down, take a good hard look in the mirror — you just might be a spammer. A widely used rule of thumb is the 9:1 ratio, i.e. only 1 out of every 10 of your submissions should be your own content.
These are adorable! Did you use stuffing to get the round shape?
Those two are adorable!! I want to hug them!
Omg these are adorable, do you have a pattern for them?
These are awesome!
I need to make this!
Ong these are so cute! Is there a pattern somewhere?
O.M.G. Soooo cute!!
Ahh I love them they are so cute! NZD$8.50 I’ll pay that thank you very much!
Well ... Guess I know what I am making next to avoid finishing my current project. R.I.P my wallet.
The stitching on white ghosts mouth is so adorable!
I love that they both have their own personality!